Hello, my name is Hank Batz, and I'm the traveling companion to a dear friend you all may know and love. For those of you who don't know her, well, bully for you! No, seriously, nice gal, let's me tag along on her adventures, but enough about her, this is about me!
As I was saying, I'm Hank, and I'm a monkey. Why? Because I have a tail! That Curious George fellow is an APE! An APE!!!! No monkey there. And to be more particular, I'm a New World Monkey, aka a Platyrrhini. Why? Because I have the following:
* Outward facing, broad nostrils, flat, dry nose
* Large brains and highly developed vision
* I'm intelligent and active :P
* Lack ischial callosities (bare patches of skin on rump)
* Imperfect opposability of thumb and poorly developed finger grip
* The big toe is large and strongly opposable
* Long, well developed tail, mine is even prehensile
* I am arboreal
* I have three premolars
* And so much more!
But that's the quick summary of what I am. Now you're probably a little confused why I'm dressed unlike other monkeys, but how else am I supposed to get through airport security? I need to blend in. ;)
But enough about me. Soon I'll be starting my first adventure and I'll be happily keeping you up to date on it. So sit back, relax, and enjoy as I go bananas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment